Saturday 22 August 2009

Oldtimers, Wervik's Classic Car Event, August 2009, the second clip, classics in motion

The second clip

At Wervik's Oldtimers classic car event plenty of the vehicles seemed to be coming and going or just generally shunting about and as modes of transport are seen at their best when they are on the move, I grabbed as many shots of vehicles in motion as I could. The following clip, after a brief crowd shot, shows the old timers going along, mostly it is of cars but some two wheeled transport got in on the act as well.

3 comments:

Baron's Life said...

I am not sure how I missed this wonderful post...truly enjoyed it...I have to make sure I get updates from your blog on a regular basis.
Thanks

Jientje said...

Whaaaa, dat was een Ford Capri zeker die groene? Echt eighties!! Great series, I enjoyed it ! Thanks for visiting me!

BBE said...

Baron - Thanks I enjoyed getting those shots, vehicles are always better looking in motion.

Jientje - I think that the Capri might have been from the 1970s, as it was a mark one. I love visiting your blog, especially for your out and about photographs.

BBE